The gluteus has acquired in recent years a greater role in the silhouette of both men and women. His aesthetic improvement is achieved by placing silicone implants specific to this area to get very good results.
Buttock augmentation – Institute Perez de la Romana
Nowadays we also use the lipofilling technique to buttock augmentation using fat taken from areas such as the abdomen and hips.
One of the advantages is that fat infiltration may be positioned in the desired area. The most perfect technique is associated with silicone implants and fat injections to reshape the boundaries of the prosthesis because with the combination of these two techniques we get a more natural and symmetrical buttocks.
The procedure requires an epidural or general anesthesia. During the operation an incision is made in the gluteal through which the implants are placed. These prostheses are specially designed for this area of the body and placed at a level intramuscular.
If we use lipofilling the fat is taken from the most voluminous zones of the patient and injected into the peripheral zone of the prosthesis and the sunken areas laterally to model the entire area.
- It is necessary a blood tests.
- If you are taking any medication or if you have a disease you should warn your surgeon.
- Avoid taking aspirin, acetylsalicylic acid or anti-inflammatory drugs 15 days before the procedure.
- The procedure requires a stay in hospital for one day.
- You must wear a compression bandage for 1 week and sleeping face down.
- It is important during the first week that the patient takes extreme care with the hygiene of the area, using antiseptic soaps.
- You should receive lymphatic drainage massage.
- After 1 week the patient returns to the daily routine.