Liposuction – Institute Perez de la Romana
This technique has greatly improved in recent years because besides getting fat removed we get skin retraction and also fat transportation to another area where we need a filling. Nowadays the fat has a very important role because it can be transplanted without being reabsorbed, to any area of the body that need it, as the face, breasts, buttocks and legs, through a process of purification. This technique is called lipofilling.
After 3 or 7 days the patient returns to the daily routine, it depends on each case.
- It is necessary a blood tests.
- If you are taking any medication or if you have a disease you should warn your surgeon.
- Avoid taking aspirin, acetylsalicylic acid or anti-inflammatory drugs 15 days before the procedure.
- While you’re healing, you must wear a compression garment for 1 month.
- You can receive lymphatic drainage massage.
- Physical exercise is recommended when your doctor thinks it is necessary