The thigh lift is a surgical technique that eliminates all these problems to allow the use of certain clothes and swimsuits that are uncomfortable to wear for people with sagging thighs.
Thigh Lift – Instituto Perez de la Romana
The sagging inner thighs are a sequel usually caused by loss of weight or the normal process of getting older. Besides this makes legs look without proper tone and firmness, which can produce complexes in people who have them.
The most common technique used in the thigh lift is an incision at the groin that is invisible. In some cases the incision is extended trough the inner face of the thigh but always remains imperceptible. Through this incision a liposuction is made, the tissue resection and traction to reaffirm thighs.
- It is necessary a blood tests.
- If you are taking any medication or if you have a disease you should warn your surgeon.
- Avoid taking aspirin, acetylsalicylic acid or anti-inflammatory drugs 15 days before the procedure.
- The procedure requires a stay in hospital for one day.
- You must rest at home for 1 week.
- While you’re healing, you must wear a compression garment for 1 month.
- You should receive lymphatic drainage massage.